Friday, August 14, 2009

My First Photo Editing Works

Being a fan if someone is really good. As a positive effect, I tried and learned a lot of things like creating fan videos and editing photos of which I was not interested to do before. But as a downside though, my focus on what my responsibilities are a bit off. nyahaha XoXo

Anyways, I wanted to use Image Ready or Adobe Photoshop 7 but the I am using Gimp instead since I can install it anywhere and its more handy/portable.


The subject of course is my favorite group and my idol. I am still doing basic stuff such as quick masks, logos, and pop arts.



Here are my works.

QuickMasks






Pop Arts














Mixed Effects



4 comments:

penflame said...

hi te... ang quick masks, logos, and pop masks naa sa gimp 4.0??

hannah hernandez said...

naa nay logos and quickmasks na function.. pro ang logo na akong gibuhat is from scratch talaga. Then I dont know if naay logo na inaana ang stlye.. as for quickmasks.. naa na na sa gimp 2.6. 2.6 Man ata ako gmit..ang POP ARt kat ikaw mismo dapat magbuaht..halo-halo na effects mana :)

PHDora said...

wow.. hawda na sa akong friend oi! xD anyway.. maypa kabalu mugamit ug gimp,ako tawn, photoshop ra..hahaha..anyway, check this out: www.theotaku.com/portfolio/fukachan/
dira nako gina-upload my works sa PS.. goodluck hannie~.. graduate na jud akong fwend!! love u! miss u so much!! xD

PHDora said...

oic.. portable diay ang gimp.. ;3 anyway, goodluck hana-chan!!! :3