Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Registered Nurse na Sila.!!!


(Pic above: Kyle (my cousin) and Cristal (my ate))

Just want to share to you the happiness that me and the rest of the Hernandez family is feeling at this moment as three of my cousins namely, Kyle, Nick and Richard and my ate Cristal passed the Nursing Licensure Exam at their first take. A shoutout to Jake, my ate's boyfriend, whom we also consider as a part of th family also passed.

As my aunt would describe it, "It was a success". A lot of things have happened to our family last year and we were wondering if that would affect their performance in the exams and we only hoped that God will guide them in this undertaking and fortunately God was kind to our family.

To the now registered nurses of our family, I wish that you keep up all the good work you have been exerting lately since upon passing this exam means more and tougher things are to come to your lives and career. "Paburger naman kayo dyan"

2 comments:

PHDora said...

congratz to ur ate han!! love u! thanks diay sa comment hA!! mwahhh love u

rejserenity said...

aw.! hehehe nyza woie.. kta pud soon jejeje.^^