Sunday, August 3, 2008

aTLanTiS


A friend of mine just asked me why I named my blog as ATLANTIS, and my answer is, "I like the place.!!"

I have always been attracted to the idea of an advance, rather magical and mysterious city that sank in the depths of ocean. A lot civilization. I was always fascinated to hear stories like that when I was a child. I wonder whether it was only a myth or it was a reality. Questions like, "is it possible to happen?" or "where is Atlantis now.?" or "why did it sink down.?", keep popping into my head whenever I hear the word "Atlantis".

Its a place I want to go to, to discover its mysteries, explore its depths, learn from it and its a place I believe to exists. I named my blog after it because when people view or read my entries I want them to discover new things, be fascinated or just be entertained.

3 comments:

rejserenity said...

weeeh kya pla...

hehehehe., dti pa tlga ako ngawonder y..

ajejejejeje..

khit within u in person., dmi ko ng mlelearn... tnx friend..

weeeh!!!

me... serenity coz i do want to stay in serene.,weeeh!!!

best regardz!!

Kate said...

have you seen the Disney movie "Atlantis"?

you know what my favorite part there was? it was when they encountered the leviathan. that really intrigued me. i want to see a live leviathan, but i guess such creatures exist only in legends...

i heard that atlantis has a very advanced civilization. if such a place really did exist some time ago, then our technology today would be considered "obsolete". hehehe.

*i'd appreciate your comments, too...*

glaiglay said...

well.. well. now i know... there are always mysteries behind hannah's personality i believe...like atlantis... hope to discover them soon..