Monday, June 16, 2008

WoOpHiE


Hi.!! I am Hannah Rhea Hernandez and this is my blog, namely, www.WOOPHIE.blogspot.com.
I know its a little late for introductions about this blog having it made about a year ago. Well, its better late than never as they say. And I think that I should re-introduce myself and the theme of my blog as there are a lot more viewers now than before.

The word "Woophie", is an interjection expressing happiness or triumph, and I used this word to be the name of my blog site because I'm a jolly person. I was torn between choosing Atlantis and Alcatraz because I really like those "places" for no particular reason at all but in the end I opted to name my blog as "Woophie" because I think that the blog title should embody the user.

My friend, Mark B., was the one that introduced to blogging. Actually, I was already blogging at my Friendster account but not of a regular thing. I used my Friendster blog just to showcase my poems. When my friend introduced BLogger to me, I became more "knowledgeable" on blogging. My blog entries consisted not only the poems I wrote but also my experiences, reviews and ad sense. For those who are not familiar with ad sense, its the advertisements that you can see at the bottom of my blog site. It allows the user to earn money as people who visit their site click or enter the ad sites, so please feel free to click those ads for my sake.

This is a personal blog that caters not only to my personal experiences but also to book reviews, assignments, gadget review etc. I write about anything and everything under the sun. So if you want me to comment or review something please leave a comment. Hope you have fun in reading my blog.!! Have a good day everyday.!!



1 comments:

meL said...

woophie.? di ba yun man yung laruan na pag-naupuan o naipit may lalabas na sound na parang utot. ngeee hana parati ka sigurong nauutot.. joke whoophie pla yung laruan. comments ha