Friday, October 16, 2009

My Boys Are Back, My Day is Reborn

Today I was feeling a bit off... well actually its an understatement. I am actually and officially pissed off. Whether it is to a particular person or to a group or to an event, even I don't know for sure. I usually don't mind pressure even if its poking me in the day, but then if other people tries to push me more well, there is always a certain point where I cant pull it off anymore. Deadlines, piles of documents to do and all-nighters is what I am facing right now, and frankly though I am not doing fine with it, I am still keeping the relax vibe.

But then today, a lot of people really tested my patience and for someone like me who doesn't get easily swayed or angry (when not at home kekeke xO xo..) when you have reached your limit your character takes a 180 degrees change. Like being totally mean and shout at anyone even if its some dongsengs (younger) or older than I am. I can't believe that I have been totally mean to someone who I did not really know. Waiting for hours while in hunger tends do to that to people but I didn't know I would be that mean, to actually shout at someone and keep nagging on to people. Usually when I am angry I just keep quite and alone so that I would not shed my anger to anyone within vicinity but today was a different case. Poor little dongseng, her sunbae shouted at her when she was just asking a simple question, pretty much guilty right now for doing that. Sorry.. Gome-ne.!!

Another thing I hate when being angry is that, my anger is hardwired to my tear ducts. Whenever I feel really mad or disappointed tears trickle down my eyes, of which I really despise. I mean, when people get angry they usually have this fierce look and not a pitiful teary face which makes other people think someone bullied her. If that face wasn't a damsel in distress puppy dog kinda look, I wouldn't know what would be. Thinking back how I felt like and was tearing up in front of my professor (while I am trying to mentally say to myself: Dont cry Dont cry.!! but to no avail..) is really hazukashi (embarrassing).!!! Its like a total nightmare, the one where you wish that earth would eat you up kinda feeling.

Other people would eat chocolates to cure from depression or play in the arcade to shed off the anger and that's what I usually do but today I opted to goof around and surf the net for something interesting or funny. And when I was doing this amazing news came out that surely made my day. My boys are back (though only with a minialbum).!!




Not a fan of goth but then these boys can give me anything and surely I will love it. Ever since Leader-shii got H1N1 (but he is cured now), we (Triple S), have experienced news and update drought and finally, they are back and so is the scans, pictures, links, videos and most of all music. Taiwan fans got a blast when the boys landed there yesterday as a preparation to their Taiwan Persona Asia Tour Concert this coming October 17. Omo, they are soo lucky. I cant believe that 600 fans where at the airport to greet them, Chinese fans are really passionate and I love it.


Triple S on Taiwan Airport

Another thing that made me happy... rewatching TVXQ's Banjun Drama: Dangerous Love. Cant help but laugh when I see this show. Yunjae fans like me must have this show as their ultimate favorite mini drama since our fantasy of a Yunjae love is shown here. hahaha

Please watch out for SS501's new minialbum: REBIRTH. The first 30,000 copies are already sold out from the pre-orders so make sure that you order your own copy now before the second batch gets sold. If you're a Triple S who have interest in this album just write to Liezle, she has the ordering details.

1 comments:

randy said...

MORAL LESSON :

1. don't wait 4d DEADLINE ..
2. act as BIG sis 2ur little sis ...

hehehe