Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My First Batch of Video Editing Works

Wait a minute, before you watch the videos.. its not a video where special effects were used to edit the video. Its just simply cutting scenes from a set of videos and creating a new video out of them.

The main videos I used are the SS501 Solo Collection Drama MV. Its a top of the line 20- minute music video by my favorite KPop group. Its a drama styled music video, wherein five songs from the five members are featured.

If you want to see the full MV, just click the links below. Its already English Subbed.
Credits to SuperStarSubbing.

SS501 Drama Part 1
SS501 Drama Part 2
SS501 Drama Part 3



I edited these videos so that each member can have their own MV or FV (fan video) as I call it wherein the fans like me can watch without needing to watch the whole 20 minute music video. Also the scenes from the teaser of each music video were not seen in the actual Drama stlye Mv so I decided to incorporate the teaser and the Drama MV.

My Videos: (click on the song title's to see the videos)

Kim Hyun Joong - PLEASE BE NICE TO ME MV


Kim Kyu Jong - WUSS UP


Kim Hyung Joon (baby) - HEY G



This one's a little rough since HJB has only a few scenes on the Drama MV so I used A Song Calling for You and Ur Man MV's too.

The first video I ever made was Park Jung Min's - ONLY ME.



This song was not included in the Drama MV but in the SS501 Tawain Special Hits Album. I really loved this song so I made an MV of it using the scenes in the SS501 Drama MV. Hope you like it.

Please comment/rate the videos.


0 comments: