Friday, June 5, 2009

HaPie BurThdei Shinllang Ji Hoo.!!!!!!!




Happy Birthday to My Shinllang (Kim Hyun Joong).!!

A lot of Hyunnies have their gifts sent, fan vids posted and fan letters ma
iled as for me I'll just greet my shinllang here in my blog. You are now 23, but 24 in Korean standard of counting a person's age.

I wish him more success (especially with their Persona Asian tour), love and health (especially with all the A(H1n1) around). Thanks for all the Hyunnies and Triple S for the updates and links.

To all those like me who finished BOF already and to those who are still watching it right now, to see Yoon Ji Hoo (Kim Hyun Joong) and Gu Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho) in action, watch Haptic Mission, a reality show wherein these two guys together with Woo Bin (Kim Jun) and Son Dambi play it all out to be the Next Best Employee.

(Ji hoo looks better the JunPyo ahahaha)


2 comments:

glaiglay said...

happy bday pd sa imo han.hahaha kuyawa nin.u uie! tira man mog hard..hehe

rejserenity said...

hehehe.. amew jud mo buh.. cge gud ktawa cna mama sa imo hehehe