Thursday, September 6, 2007

...itzhimee..

..when i stared this blog i never posted anything that tackles about myself, my goals, beliefs..etcetera..

..well I think its about time to do so..

..As a start, well, I just turned 19 last September 2. A bit uneventful day that is. No party or friends around me because it was a Sunday. I just celebrated my birthday by going to the church and hoping around town..

..Its nice to finally go to church after I went on a long hiatus from it.. Well, its more of laziness than hiatus really. And actually I am not proud of it..
..And I think that God forgave me though because after the mass, luck has arrived at my doorstep..

..Good things came and still are coming my way.. I passed the quizzes, earned a bit of dough and our festival is only days away..

..i am interested in books but more on fantasy stories like Harry Potter series.i LOVE anime, surfing the web, and clowning around..
..i am already in my third year(irregular, for references just comment on this post). Sadly I only have two subjects right now.. Nevertheless I still love going to school
not only for learning but also for the boys(slight.!) and gossips.

..The thing that I hate about myself is that I don't have a dream or goal in life. Like what should I do for a living or what is my type of guy.. I can't really decide things on my own because I am full of uncertainty. I always worry and regret even if I hate to do so yet its shou ga nai. I am also pessimistic and perfectionist.

..The thing I like about myself is that I love doing stuff with people especially with my friends. In times of problems and sadness I can easily find ways to cheer myself up. I like to cheer up people, its one of my gifts in life.

..Over-all , I am a pessimistic but fun loving person. Till next time. 0_0



1 comments:

PHDora said...

com'n, being pessimistic doesn't help at aLL, try to be optimistic at least just for once... >< itLL b just fine.. X3